Selection Process

USES² recruitment strategy is based on the highest standards in line with the European Charter for Researchers, the Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers and MSCA requirements as well as local regulations and laws.

Eligibility check

The eligibility of applicants will be checked by the Management Team at UEiffel progressively. 
The result will be communicated to the candidates, with the clear reason in case of rejection.
Only eligible application files will enter the next stage of the selection process.

Eligibility criteria are presented here

Stage 1: Application file evaluation

Eligible candidates applications will be evaluated by international experts-evaluators of the PhD recruitment board.

Results will be announced before the 7th June 2023.

For more detailed information, please check the Guide for Applicant.

Stage 2: Auditions

The short-listed candidates will be invited by email, to participate in an online audition, by the PhD Recruitment Board.
During the decision-making process, the interview will count for 60% and the application documents the other 40%.

The applicants not short-listed will be informed immediately by email by the Coordinator of their strengths and weaknesses, allowing them to improve future applications. Howver, unsuccessful applicants can contest the decision: they will be given 8 days to submit a written complaint to be examined by a dedicated complaint board.

As soon as a DC position has been filled, the other short-listed candidates for the particular position will be dully informed.

For more details, please check the Guide for Applicant.